10 reasons to visit Phuket
Haven’t you been to Phuket yet? Then you lost a lot as it’s no wonder that TripAdvisor included Phuket in the top 25 of the best tourist destinations in the world in 2018 and couple of years ago – in the top ten of the best world’s Islands. Moreover local beaches do not seem to ever come out of the various tops. We strongly advise you to spend your next vacation in Phuket and hopefully our list will help you to determine the type of your holiday.
1. Awesome nature. A scattering of small Islands, magnificent sea views, lush tropical vegetation, breathtaking sunsets. Without any exaggeration, it is real a Paradise on the Earth.
2. Thai food. An unusual combination of flavours, fresh seafood, the most juicy and delicious fruits in the world – it’s worth trying.
3. Beautiful beaches. So beautiful and different: crowded, cheerful and quiet, isolated. There are beaches with steep waves, but there are those in which even in the rainy season the sea is calm.
4. Unforgettable diving. Those who will dive into the depths of the sea, will discover incredibly beautiful underwater world.
5. Elephants. This point is definitely must be done in Phuket. A powerful but kind animal will ride you through the real tropical jungle. And you can be feed it! 🙂
6. Temples. Magnificent Buddhist temples are necessarily to be visited, especially since foreigners are allowed to come freely.
7. Shopping. You can buy various interesting souvenirs made of natural materials, jewelry, healing oils and creams.
8. Thai Spa. Thai massage is another thing that one must do. Local masters offer a wide variety of massages – from therapeutic to restorative. Strongly recommended!
9. Amazing trips. A huge selection of tour routes for every taste will fully show all sides of the island.
10. Entertainments. Family leisure centers, dynamic nightlife – no family with children, no cheerful youth will get bored.